We want you to have a catalog of CE courses that are...
- EASY to find and attend on your own time
- Full of updated, relevant content (on topics such as cultural sensitivity & meeting socio-emotional needs amid COVID)
- Geared toward the unique challenges of virtual settings
- High-quality, practical, and applicable to your profession
- From a provider you can TRUST
Our annual subscription gives you access to a course catalog of over 60 popular courses from expert presenters including:
-Racial and Cultural Diversity, Dr. Sonja Sutherland
-Supporting Suicide Loss in Individuals and Communities, Dr. Doreen Marshall
-Disaster Response to Recovery - Behavioral Health Lessons for Caregivers, Captain Michael King, PhD
-Compassion Fatigue in Education: Effective Self-Care, Dr. Vanessa Snyder
-The Art of Family (Tele)Therapy, Dr. Vicki Loyer
-Opening Up Your Therapy Notes, STEVE O’NEILL LICSW, BCD, JD
-Using EHRs and HIEs for Behavioral Health and Care Coordination, Helen Oscislawski, Esq.
-Courses from our 2020 & 2021 TeleMental Health Summit(s) (and 2022 courses coming soon)
-Courses from our Forum for Interdisciplinary Clinical Supervision
AND new courses are added regularly! You can view all the CE Subscription Plan course options by clicking here.
-The annual subscription will auto renew; you can cancel at any time
-You will have 6 months to complete courses from the time of registering for them
-You can only register for the courses listed in the "Subscription Plan Courses" category using the subscription plan.
-You must use your current PayPal account or create one during checkout to register for this subscription plan.
Steps to enroll in and use the Annual Subscription Plan:
- Purchase the CE Subscription Plan by adding it to your cart. You are required to log in to an existing PayPal account (or create one) in order to create your subscription plan.
- For one year, when you login to the same account on this website that was used to enroll in the Subscription Plan, you will be able to register for any number of the courses listed in the Subscription Plan Course category for no additional charge. (The price will reflect "$0" when you are logged in and have an active plan.)
- You are allowed 6 months from the time of registration to complete a course and claim CEs.
- You have one year from enrollment to utilize the Subscription Plan and access any course included, including new courses added throughout the year.
- Your CE Subscription Plan will auto-renew after one year. You can manage the subscription through your PayPal account.
The Subscription plan offers access to more than 70 CEs (and counting) and represents a savings of over $1,000
From the time of registering for a course, you have six months to access the coursework.
To receive your certificate of completion you must complete the course in its entirety.
To complete an Online Self Study Course, one must register, log in, select the My Courses option from the menu items, click the Course Title, complete all of the modules, complete and pass the post-test(s), and complete the course evaluation.
Psychologists and other professionals seeking CE credit through our approval with the American Psychological Association are asked but not required to complete the course evaluation before obtaining their certificate of completion, however passing a post-test for online self-study courses, and submitting one's attendance for live on-site and live webinars is required.
You can download or print your certificate of completion by logging into your account, navigating to the course by selecting the My Courses option from the menu items, clicking the Course Title, scrolling to the Certificate of Completion section, and clicking on the Certificate of Completion link to either download it or print it.
Participants may request a printed version of their certificate of completion to be delivered by mail. A shipping/handling fee of $6.95 will be charged per request. Shipping internationally may require an additional charge.
Directions for completing a course can be found by clicking here.
These courses are intended for clinicians who provide behavioral health services.
Teaching methods for this course include recorded lectures, videos, a post-test, and a course evaluation. The courses may include required reading.