We want you to have a catalog of CE courses that are...
- EASY to find and attend on your own time
- Full of updated, relevant content (on topics such as cultural sensitivity & meeting socio-emotional needs amid COVID)
- Geared toward the unique challenges of virtual settings
- High-quality, practical, and applicable to your profession
- From a provider you can TRUST
Our annual subscription gives you access to a course catalog of over 50 popular courses from expert presenters including:
-Racial and Cultural Diversity
-Supporting Suicide Loss in Individuals and Communities
-Disaster Response to Recovery - Behavioral Health Lessons for Caregivers
-Compassion Fatigue in Education: Effective Self-Care
-The Art of Family (Tele)Therapy
-Opening Up Your Therapy Notes
-Using EHRs and HIEs for Behavioral Health and Care Coordination
-Courses from our 2020 & 2021 TeleMental Health Summit(s)
-Courses from our Forum for Interdisciplinary Clinical Supervision
AND new courses are added regularly! You can view all the CE Subscription Plan course options by clicking here.
-The annual subscription will auto renew; you can cancel at any time
-You will have 6 months to complete courses from the time of registering for them
-You can only register for the courses listed in the "Subscription Plan Courses" category using the subscription plan.
-You must use your current PayPal account or create one during checkout to register for this subscription plan.