Training for Your Staff, Conference, or Community
Benefits of custom courses for your staff or community:
- Help your staff, members, and/or community of clinicians become competent in a new type of service
- Focused: Instructors are available to answer site-specific questions
- Cost-Effective: Participants will receive generous discounts and you will minimize travel time and expenses
- Convenient: Select the dates, times, and formate that work best for you
- Distinguished instructors: Access to leading experts with specialized knowledge and experience
- CE hours: Help you clinicians receive their required CE hours
You can receive an in-person training at your chosen location, or a live interactive webinar training, where the participants can attend from any location with internet service.
We consistently receive top scores and numerous outstanding comments by co-hosts and participants!
“I highly recommend the Telehealth Certification Institute for providing top quality CE opportunities for your association’s members. The presenters were professional and engaging. They were very thorough and prompt in their responses, making coordinating events with them painless. We had over 70 members register for the TeleMental Health Counseling Essentials training, and we received great reviews. The training was very dynamic, created a lot of engagement, and provided the means for our members to become compliant in the use of technology. I can definitely tell they care about providing the best resources for telemental health and made sure people had resources they would need, even after the training was completed. We hope to have Raymond Barrett back at some point for additional trainings!” Annette Gubert Board Member of the Social Work Association of Savannah
“It was a lot of fun and professionally done! I received a lot of information on how I can make more money as a therapist that I can take back to my company. It is a great course!” Jan Held, CTHC, LPC
“I am glad I took the training. The information is worth every penny, just because it keeps us informed. It provides a good self-check. It has helped me notice some of my outdated practices that could compromise my clients' information and my own. And hats off to Ray for not only vigilantly researching ever-changing laws and seeking out the best services. But for being responsive to questions and emails long after the training ends.” Laura (Pagano) Temin, LMFT, LPC, DCC, BCC, CGA.
Contact Anthony Klosterman to schedule a course.